Are you looking to get more involved at Georgia State and Perimeter College while making some extra money?
You've come to the right place because Georgia State University and Perimeter College are looking for students like you to become student fundraisers for the Office of Annual Programs!
Georgia State and Perimeter College student fundraisers speak each night to alumni, parents and friends of GSU and Perimeter College about campus events, updating demographic information and participating in philanthropic activities. Students will have the opportunity to speak with hundreds of constituents, raise thousands of dollars for the university, gain valuable experience and build a great resume that applies to any future career path.
Telephone Outreach is seeking students who possess excellent verbal communication skills and are enthusiastic about their Georgia State and Perimeter College experiences!
Student Fundraisers can work as many as 18 hours per week, but only required to work a minimum of 9 hours per week, or 3 shifts. Our calling campaign runs from mid-August to June. Our shifts take place primarily in the evenings and on weekends, providing you with flexibility with classes and extracurriculars! Telephone Outreach is a fun, professional environment that is perfectly suited for students looking to advance GSU and Perimeter College and prepare for their futures.
Positions tend to be filled very quickly, so apply early on. Only the most qualified applicants will be selected.
Pay rates and Benefits:
- Students are paid a base rate of $8.40/hour
- Students are required to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week or 9 hours.
- Scheduling is standard so you will work the same weekly shifts for the entire semester.
- Opportunity to earn up to $.50/hour in monthly bonuses and up to a $.25 raise after 6 months.
- Tuition assistance is offered for students who work at least 250 hours/semester and make a "C" or better in a course of their choice. You can earn $400/semester in tuition assistance.
Shift Days and Times:
- Sunday 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Monday 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday 6:00pm-9:00pm